Saturday, August 4, 2012








These three cards I have made this week after finding an old book for background use.  It’s a very simple idea, but very effective. These are very nice cards for our male counterparts. For the easel card, I stamped the butterfly twice, cut the second one out and glued it back on for a bit of dimension    For the heart card I simply punched out the heart from a page of the book and added another similar shape made from craft-sheet.  Afterwards, I glued it together and stamped it with a woodware© stamp. The card with the tree is just stamped with a multicolour inkpad and I added some twine and a button.

3 comments:

  1. Heidi these are great what a good idea. Keep up the good work you only have a couple of thousand pages to go.
    Well done setting up your blog. I will follow you with interest when I find the link.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi, welcome to the world of blogging, you'll get hopelessly hooked. Your cards are lovely, Sue told me all about them. You need to add the followers widget, so I can become a follower of your blog. I'll pop back soon. If you'd like to see my blog it's- http://jools'papercrafts.blogspot.co.uk
    See you soon, Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful cards Heidi, and such lovely ideas, thanks for the inspiration - Jan

    ReplyDelete